NEW IN Brambleberry 12 bar rectangular silicone mould for fabulous professional looking soap bars. This is a sturdy mould and simply needs to be washed in warm soapy water between uses. Do not use a sharp implement to remove your soap.
- I like to turn the mould upside down and push the soap out from the bottom.
- For cold process soap, I recommend 1 tsp. of sodium lactate per pound of oils for easy unmolding.
- Material: Silicone
- Dimensions (in inches): 10.5" L x 10" W
- Capacity: 58.8 oz.
- Cavity Capacity: 4.9 oz.
- Mold Cavity Dimensions (in inches): 3" L x 2" W x 1.4" H
- Usage Instructions: For cold process soap, we recommend 1 tsp. of sodium lactate per pound of oils for easy unmolding.
SOAP 12 Bar Rectangle Silicone Mold